PROGRAM OVERVIEW SUMMER EDITION 2011
- 1 WarmUp weekend in Barcelona and Cadaqués. Creative group activities (17,18, 19 of June)
- 1 Month at Imagine Creativity Center at San Francisco (from 1st to 31st of July)
- Flight to San Francisco (1st July)
- 4 Teams, 12 Dreamers (Different ages and backgrounds)
- Group of mentors (Stanford, Ideo, Google,…) + 3 In-House Guest Sessions + 2 team directors
- 2 Stanford Interactive Sessions with Professors
- 8 Networking events around the Silicon Valley (chosen to fit each dreamers needs)
- Silicon Valley Company visits and Hotspots (Google, IDEO, Pixar, etc.)
- 4 Outdoor Activities
- 1 Final Public Event to expose projects (27th July)
- Flight back to Spain (31st July)
- 1 Reconnect meeting and presentation of the results to Spanish Media in Barcelona & Madrid (22 and 23 of September)
MENTOR AND IN HOUSE GUEST
A group of mentors from different backgrounds will visit Imagine Creativity Center once a week to give feedback to the groups.
The dreamers will also be visited by three experts that will give master classes on different subjects.
DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES
Imagine will provide dreamers with a radical educational experience.
- Sessions with kids
- Rapid prototyping
- Focus Groups
- Pitch presentation
At Imagine we strongly believe that one’s sourroundings have direct impact on creativity. For this reason many creative activities take place outdoors.
WARM UP WEEKEND
The goal of this meeting is to prepare the dreamers for the Imagine experience in a disruptive and creative environment, Cadaqués. Dreamers will meet each other for the first time to share their experiences and to encourage synergies in the team.
- Creative outdoor assignments
- Group exercises
- Visits Salvador Dali’s workspace
- Introduction to the Silicon Valley
- Expert guest sessions
- Magician Activity
- Visit local sculptor workspace
San Francisco July 27th 2011
- Interactive Audiovisual Show
- Annual Contest
- Sponsored Awards
- Prototype Presentation
Presentation of results to spanish media BCN & MAD 22nd-23rd of september
The projects presented in San Francisco during the Public Event on the 27th of July will also be presented in Barcelona, Madrid and Bilbao the 21st, 22nd and 23rd of September. Media from all over Spain will be invited to join this event.
Dreamers will have working sessions at Stanford,
one of the world’s leading research and teaching institutions.
- 1 Guided campus visit
- Official Workshop
- 2 Enterpreneurial thought leaders seminars
- Interactive sessions with a professor
SILICON VALLEY COMPANIES VISITS AND HOTSPOTS