We are currently in search of the 12 Dreamers for Imagine 2013. Many contests are now active and we are excited to start meeting the new dreamers!
Given the success of last year’s web competition, 1 of the 12 dreamers of Imagine 2013 will be selected again from among all the applications received via the webpage www.imagine.cc The rest of the dreamers will be selected from competitions organized by various sponsors such as Everis, Fundación Inlea, EADA, PCTT, BD Bacatá, etc.
On Saturday June 1st the name of the 12 chosen dreamers will be published in the following link: http://siliconvalley.imagine.cc/2013/participants/.
The process for the selection of dreamer number 12 will be the following:
1. On Friday May 17th, 10 applications will be selected among all the candidatures received via: siliconvalley.imagine.cc/2013/enrollment-2013/. This selection will be conducted by a formalized committee of experts with representatives from the sponsors and the staff of Imagine.
2. On Monday May 20th, the videos of the 10 finalists will be published on the Imagine facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/imaginecc
3. On Friday May 31st, dreamer number 12 will be chosen among the 10 finalists with the following voting system:
- votes from the representatives of each sponsor of Imagine (maximum 10 points)
- votes from Imagine 2013 staff (maximum 10 points)
- votes from the dreamers of past editions of Imagine (maximum 10 points)
- votes from interview between staff members and finalist (10 points)
- number of likes achieved on facebook (maximum 10 points)
Here three examples of 2012 Imagine Silicon Valley candidatures
- These 10 finalist will be chosen only among the applications received via the imagine website without having a sponsor. If you have submitted your candidature through another option (ex. sponsor contest) your video will not enter this category.
- The ratings of each vote will be made so that each member of the jury will rank from 10 to 0 and with the sum of all the members the classification of each section will be given (10 points for the best, 0 for the worst).
- Maximum possible score: 50 points
- Videos must be submitted in english, we highly recommend that you speak in your video
- Post production of video is not the most important aspect, passion and positive energy is much more valued
For any clarification please contact: email@example.com
Good luck and.. keep on dreaming!